How to find a pediatric dentist in your neighborhood
Finding a great pediatric dentist may mean the difference between an awesome first dental experience and one that may not be great.
The most reliable recommendation of a good pediatric dentist comes from other parents’ experiences. These may come in the form of word-of-mouth or online reviews. Other sources of recommendations are friends, family, and health care providers in the community.
Below are some comments in our parents’own words, regarding their experience in our dental office.
- The women who work the front desk are super friendly
- The staff works hard to accommodate your schedule
- The dentist is unbelievably friendly and inviting
- They put children first and ease their nerves or fears
- They allowed me to go back with my three year old
- They met my son at his level of understanding
- The staff and doctor are warm and welcoming
- Everyone is patient and kind, always having a smile
- They treat you like you are part of their family
- Dr. is great with calming the kids when they need to be still
- Everyone in this office handles children wonderfully
- The staff is caring and outstanding with the kids
- Everyone is so patient with the children
- The staff take their time and explain everything that they are doing
- The doctor treats my son as if he is the only patient she has
- The doctor is caring and nonjudgmental
Working together with parents, pediatric dentists help children develop a healthy relaxed attitude toward dental care. This is the foundation for a lifetime of great oral health.
- Home Page
- Blog / News
- How to find a great pediatric dentist in your neighborhood
Eagle Crest Pediatric Dentistry
Proudly serving Havertown and the surrounding areas of Ardmore, Haverford, Broomall, Newtown Square, Drexel Hill, Springfield, Clifton Heights, Bala Cynwyd, Lansdowne, Ridley Park, Woodlyn, Prospect Park, Bryn Mawr, Wynnewood, Overbrook, Holmes, Media, Darby, Folsom, Morton, Yeadon, Swarthmore, Wallingford.